Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ready for the FINAL



20:33 There was a great quote from Sir Alex in his press conference. He says Wednesday's rousing team-talk will come to him tonight: "I haven’t thought about what I will say yet. I haven’t given it a moment’s thought. These things usually come to me during the night, at about three in the morning. That’s the time I get some real inspiration in the deep chambers of my tiny little brain!"

Personally, I am a little bit worry about Barcelona's striking force. They can be harmful in every department. A slight magic from either Messi or Henry can lead to a goal. United has some defending to do, and they must do it well.

We do have enough attacking power to trouble them, but in the middle of the field, we might be out played. Xavi and Iniesta are superb.

Bring it on!

No comments: