Sunday, November 7, 2010

Park to the rescue but for how long?




United beat Wolves 2-1 at home, thanks to 2 goals Park JS. Clearly the strength in depth is non-existent. It is a worrying sight. Bebe is a joke at the right flank, even I can cross better than him! And I am not kidding.

To be honest, this team doesn't deserve the title, in any way I try to make sense out of it, I don't think we deserver the English Premier League title. Not at all.

Do we need to buy? Yes. Do we have the money to buy? No. Obviously we don't.

Enough said. Park Ji Sung was inspiring last night, but that was about the only positive thing out of it.

Oh, and that Hargreaves guy was trying to make a come back, for 4 minutes. I think we can officially write him off the squad list for good. He is done.

No comments: